Sunday 8 January 2012

Progress Report

I am nearly ready for the first run through of the full battle game. There's a fair amount of terrain left to build. I have replaced many of Battlelore's terrain hexes with 3D card models that I downloaded from the web and printed out. There's a handy hovel here, and someone on Boardgamegeek has made 3D hill hexes specifically for Battlelore. Model trees were found cheaply on eBay. A few days of scoring and gluing and the first battle report should be on it's way!

2 comments:

  1. Hello Miles,
    Interesting concept, I shall watch your progress with interest!
    Best of luck ;)
    Regards,
    Monty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Monty. After a couple of years of intermittent development hell, I'm pleased to be getting somewhere with the project at last!

    ReplyDelete